Jonathon’s “journey” is not typical. It includes a 242-day walk across America in which he learned the beauty of experiencing America at its core, walking and connecting with others.
Jonathon has since created the Walk2Connect Cooperative, which inspires others to walk side-by-side and Instrinsic Paths, an artistic, creative, and innovative series of projects and events.
I was honored to have Jonathon as my latest guest on my Podcast, Carpe Diem Connections, and to hear more of his thoughts on what creates meaning and connection in life.
I’ve especially been enjoying being part of Walk2Connect. Jonathon and the other Walk Leaders are so creative in their approach of really combining two of my favorite things: Walking and Connection!
For example, I’ve been participating in a WALKtober Bingo Challenge for the month of October. Each morning, participants are greeted with a beautifully written email and a challenge for the day.. it might be a mindful meditation that helps us connect with nature, or a suggestion to take a moon-lit walk.
I feel so grateful to have met Jonathon, to learn from him, and to be part of the communities that he leads. His example is an inspiration for all of us to mindfully connect with nature and with one another as we move through life together.
- Full YouTube interview: https://youtu.be/xWa-9qII4ss
- Podcast: https://anchor.fm/carpediemconnections/episodes/Jonathan-Stalls-from-Walk2Connect-and-Intrinsic-Paths-eksnie
- TEDx Talk (Life at 3MPH): https://youtu.be/FEAM4xdCDLE
- Walk2Connect: https://www.walk2connect.com/
- Intrinsic Paths: https://www.intrinsicpaths.com/